GitLab is a complete open-source DevOps platform, delivered as a single application, fundamentally changing the way Development, Security, and Ops teams collaborate and build software. From idea to production, GitLab helps teams improve cycle time from weeks to minutes, reduce development process costs and decrease time to market while increasing developer productivity. GitLab is a leader DevOps platform in the el Forrester CI Wave™.
Gain visibility and insight into how your business is performing.
Regardless of your process, GitLab provides powerful planning tools to keep everyone synchronized.
Create, view, and manage code and project data through powerful branching tools.
Keep strict quality standards for production code with automatic testing and reporting.
Create a consistent and dependable software supply chain with built-in package management.
Security capabilities, integrated into your development lifecycle.
GitLab’s integrated CD solution allows you to ship code with zero-touch, be it on one or one thousand servers.
Configure your applications and infrastructure.
Help reduce the severity and frequency of incidents.
Protect your apps and infrastructure from security intrusions.
You can find a more detailed description of all features at https://about.gitlab.com/features/
- Agile project management
- Program and portfolio management
- Support for the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Source Code Management
- Fast branching integrated CI/CD
- Custom project templates automated workflows
- High availability LDAP integration
Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Pipeline configuration as code
- Built-in application security testing
- Auto-scaling CI/CD job runners
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Dependency Scanning
- Container Scanning
- License Compliance